Students at Sarah Bonnell School are required to wear their uniform with pride as a demonstration of their commitment to being a student at the school and to enhance their sense of belonging to our school community.
All students are required to wear their full and correct uniform at all times during the school day.
Please find a listing below of all of the necessary items of clothing for life in the school alongside where they can be purchased from.
Uniform items list
Other Important Information
- Hairbands – plain navy, white, pale blue, black only.
- Jewellery – one pair only of small stud earrings, one wristwatch, one small ring, one necklace (no chains) only are allowable. Please note that nose studs are not permitted (if your daughter wishes to have her nose pierced, this should be done at the start of the school holidays to ensure that it has time to heal).
- School bag – a black rucksack must be used; handbags are not allowed.
- The only head coverings should be the school headscarf, or black stretchy scarf during PE lessons.
- Facial or body piercings are not permitted in school; one pair of stud earrings is allowed. Students will be asked to remove facial piercings including nose piercings.
- Make-up of any description, including nail varnish, is not allowed.
- Hair should be of a naturally occurring colour, and styles appropriate to a school environment.
- Mobile phones are not allowed to be used or seen in school.
Uniform supplier details
Ian Howard Schoolwear
409 Barking Road
Tel: 020 8472 1729